Wednesday, October 9, 2002

Funnies from the Kids!


Last night Jase fell out of bed and started to cry. I don’t know how it happened because he had just barely gone to bed and was still awake. Well I gave him hugs and kisses and then Jared leaned over until he fell out of bed too and then he started into some fake crying. It was so funny. I guess he wanted hugs and kisses too!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few weeks ago in Primary Jase was called up to give the closing prayer. The Primary President must have thought he needed help because she started whispering things in his ear to say. She whispered “We thank thee for the Holy Ghost” and Jase said loud and clear, “We Thank Thee for Legoes!”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was in line with Janika at her school when the lady behind me asked, “When is your baby due?” Janika then whispered to me, “Mom, how does she know you’re pregnant?”

Hmmm……must be that motherly glow….

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whenever Jared tries to pick up scissors or a knife I always tell him “No, danger!” We were shopping in Staples a couple of months ago when he suddenly yelled out, “Danger!!” I looked on the shelves and sure enough there were scissors there for sale.

No comments: