Sunday, July 19, 2009

Grandma and Grandpa's


After the pioneer trek, Rick, Janika, and I arrived at my mom's around 2:30 a.m. We slept over and then Rick went and picked up the rest of our kids from Gerilyn's. They had a great time while we were gone -- I don't think they even missed us!

We all slept over another night and Chris and Sandy were also there with their three youngest boys and so the cousins had a fun time playing together. We all went swimming in the afternoon and then ordered in some pizza.







Jenna was so good at Grandma and Grandpa's. She was perfectly content sitting on the floor playing with all of the new toys that were in Grandma and Grandpa cupboards. Here she is laying down by Grandpa -- just relaxing!!

1 comment:

Alicia W. said...

That's a classic grandpa photo...I think I have a couple of my girls relaxing with grandpa!