My brother and sister-in-law, Shane and Alicia and their cute kids came and spent a few days with us this past week. It was fun to see them and the kids had so much fun with their cousins! Alicia also did a photo shoot for us. (Thanks Alicia!) Here are the pictures! (And there are still a few more to come that aren't finished yet). Poor Josh and Jenna were sick with a bad cold and so we were lucky to get a few smiles out of them. I like this picture (except for the fact that Jenna's flower had moved from the side of her head to the top of her head!) 


Black and Whites...
Photo shoots with large families and young children are difficult! This shows how we really felt!
And then of course we had to get one of just the two of us!






3 comments:
Such nice pictures!! I really enjoyed them. Your kids are all growing up so fast!!
Love the pics! What a sweet family you have~
very cute ... I wouldn't have noticed the two little ones with less enthusiastic smiles than usual, but after you said it I do think I can see in Josh's eyes that he wasn't feeling well.
Post a Comment