Jaiden's Trio Dance Recital was tonight at the Eccles Auditorium at Dixie University. I enjoyed the show, but it was loooong -- two and a half hours! I think it would have been better if they had split it up into two separate nights for an hour and 15 minutes each night, with all of the younger classes on one night and the older classes and groups on another night. But I can understand that renting out the Eccles was probably really expensive and thus more cost effective for them to have it in one night. Both of Jaiden's numbers were clear after the intermission.
Rick and I drove separately so that he could take pictures of Janika and Jase with their Senior Prom dates tonight. I am glad he did -- the pictures turned out SO cute! I texted Rick and asked him if he could pick up some flowers for Jaiden. He did and I was glad -- Jaiden was delighted! I wish I had thought to get her picture with them.
Rick came late and ended up going out into the lobby most of the time to study for his NIC Interpreter Written Test. He came in to see Jaiden's songs, of course. Jaiden is only in one class (Hip Hop/Jazz 2) and so she was only in two numbers. She is the shortest (and I assume youngest) one in her class, but she kept right up with everyone else. She did a great job!
Saturday, April 26, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment