And of course Jaiden always likes to get her own private photo shoot....
Sunday, May 12, 2019
Mother's Day Tea
We had a such a fun Mother's Day Tea! It is such a silly, ridiculous tradition, but I think we laugh more during Mother's Day Tea than any other holiday of the year. Rick was a pioneer with an English accent, I was a baton twirler, Janika was Glinda the good witch (and Jenna was Elphaba, the bad witch), Jase was a surfer boy, Janelle was a puppet, Jaiden was the genie from Aladdin, and Josh was Cupid. Jaiden and Janelle were hilarious. Janelle had a non-speaking character (like last year when she was from a silent movie). Jaiden and Janelle did a ventriloquist act with Jaiden speaking for Janelle. Janelle just moved her mouth up and down while Jaiden talked in a high "puppet" voice. I was going to try and explain them here but it would be better to just go and watch the videos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment