Tonight Janelle went to the Homecoming Dance with Justin Gulbranson and had a great time! They had their "day date" on Monday (Labor Day) since Justin and Janelle's friend, Brea, are both on the Cross Country team and they had a meet this morning up North. For the day date Monday they went to the Spinny Park and played sand volleyball and had a picnic. Tonight they went to Green Gate Village to take pictures and then went to Cliffside, which is a really nice (and expensive) restaurant that overlooks St. George. Then they went to the dance. Janelle said that the high school gym was amazingly decorated and completely unrecognizable! I love how all of the girls in their group have modest dresses! Janelle ordered her dress from Amazon and it really suits her. I love the fact that she wore her Young Womanhood medallion with it. I am so proud of Janelle for the choices she has made. She is beautiful inside and out!
Saturday, September 7, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























No comments:
Post a Comment