Thursday, December 29, 2022

Janika, Brandon, and Everett!!

Janika: This year has definitely been one for the books. I graduated with my Master of Education in School Counseling and walked across the stage eight months pregnant. Soon after, we welcomed our little angel boy, Everett Hayes, into our family. That was quite the adjustment. For some reason it did not occur to me that the newborn stage would be as difficult as it was. 🙃 But we made it out alive and now have a happy and healthy 7-month-old cutie boy! 

I was offered my dream job as an elementary school counselor, and it has been so much fun! Brandon was promoted to Revenue Operations Analyst at JobNimbus and continues to kill it with all things data. We are so grateful for all of the learning and growth that we have gained this year, and hope to do the same next year but with more sleep haha.

I am particularly grateful for all of the answered prayers this year. There have been so many, I absolutely cannot justify it as coincidence. I know without a doubt that there is a God in heaven who loves each and every one of us. He loves YOU. If you haven't felt that this year, I would encourage you to ask for and look for it in the upcoming fresh start of a new year. Here's to the (almost) new year!


No comments: