Saturday, May 11, 2024

Jenna: Hip Hop!!

Jenna performed with the Westside Hip Hop 3 class in their Defile Concert tonight!! She did great! 

I was really disappointed when I went to print off my tickets though. I am "that person" that orders dance tickets right when they open so that I can get seats in the middle and close to the front! I always put the date that the tickets open for sale in my calendar and make sure I buy the tickets right away. Well, the tickets opened for sale while I was at work and so I ordered them on my phone. I chose tickets right in the middle, just a few rows back from the front. Pleased with my purchase I didn't give it another thought until I went to print off the tickets tonight, thirty minutes before the concert.

I noticed that the tickets said "row U." I thought that was strange, so I went in to the website as if to order tickets and noticed that I had misread the map of the seats. The word "Stage" was at the bottom of the picture, instead of the top. I had ordered seats a few rows from the back instead of a few rows from the front! I was so upset with myself!! If I had ordered the tickets on a computer I am sure that I would have noticed this, but since it was on my phone, I didn't see the word "stage" and assumed that I had ordered tickets near the front! Well, lesson learned! If we do this again next year I will be more careful! It ended up working out okay since I have a telephoto lens and was still able to get a decent video of her dance number. 

In the Southwest concert Jenna was in several numbers, but this one she was only in one. So that makes it not as fun to watch the overall concert since I am pretty much just interested in watching Jenna, ha ha, but I still enjoyed it. (For ease in picking out Jenna, she is the fourth one over from the right. She is wearing white Nike high-tops with a black stripe.)

 Jenna sure has enjoyed dance this year -- both in Southwest and in Westside! 






No comments: