We concluded our Father's Day Flee today on a spiritual note. We went to the visitor's center where Rick had reserved the Theatre Room for our families. I taught the lesson on "What must I do to continue to drink from the Living Water, creating a legacy for both me and my family."
Then we took a tour of the exhibit of sculptures depicting the ministry and healing miracles of Jesus Christ. They were so realistic and moving -- it amazing. I am glad I got the opportunity to see it since our visitor's center will only have it for a few more days.
Our two families then met back in the theatre room where we had a testimony meeting. We really tried to focus a lot on testimonies throughout the past couple of days -- teaching the kids what is a testimony and how they can gain one for themselves. Most of the kids shared their testimonies and they were so sweet, pure and precious. It was really heart-warming and I had a difficult time not becoming emotional.
All in all I would have to say that this year's Father's Day Flee was a great success!
No comments:
Post a Comment