Saturday, September 22, 2012

Janika Homecoming




Janika had a blast at Tuacahn's Homecoming today.  But I was sad that I didn't even get to see her off or take any pictures of anything though.   The kids were gone all day on their "day date."  Since many of the girls all live far away from each other, the girls decided to bring their dresses and other "getting ready" supplies at a central house to get ready and had all of the boys pick them up there.  I told Janika that I like to meet her date and also take pictures because it seems like the "group pictures" never make it into my hands until weeks after the dance is over -- and that is with me constantly bugging Janika to acquire them.  I like to take my own pictures and have them immediately!!!  I had to swipe these pictures off of Facebook.  Facebook pictures never work well for my blog books though because Facebook automatically re-sizes the pictures and so even though they look fine on the computer screen, they will come up blurry if you try to print out a decent sized one.  So now I am bugging Janika to get me the pictures!!  But she had a blast though and her date, Armando, is a fun guy with a lot of personality and she was excited to go with him.  I was impressed that he put together such an organized agenda for the day!  

No comments: