Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Jared's Letter to Santa

Dear Santa:

I was good this year.  Well, maybe I was kinda bad...okay I was bad this year.  I am still going to tell you what I want for Christmas.  A Unicycle.  I want a unicycle or else I will never be able to ride with joy ever again.  So sad, like that is never, ever again.

I need a unicycle because I need people to see me ride it.  Movie Directors will say, "Oh, he can ride a unicycle.  I need him for a movie."  Well, the movie is a hit and I become rich and famous...but to do that, I need a unicycle.

Another reason I need a new unicycle is my old one broke.  I loved that unicycle.  It is almost impossible to ride because my seat falls off every time I ride it.  That is not joy, Santa.  I need to ride a ride-able unicycle.

Last reason, every kid needs to have fun some time in life.  Riding my old unicycle, I realized I had a ton of fun.  When it broke, I was sad I couldn't ride it well.  It is hard for me to have fun when I ride my old unicycle.  I'm crying right now.  Those are my tears.

Santa, in return, I will give you Ms. Lees homemade milk and cookies.  They taste really good.  Like I am talking good.  They are the best cookies ever. 

From your favorite bad kid,

Jared Jensen

P.S.  I like unicycles.

1 comment:

JenB said...

We have a unicycle sitting in our garage. Grayson bought it last year I think ... I don't think anyone in our family can ride it.