Saturday, November 21, 2015

Lion King Jr.

These kids did such a great job performing in the Lion King at Lava Ridge Intermediate School!! Janelle was "Older Nala" and Jaiden was in the Ensemble.
 























Opening night I took Jase, Jared, and Josh to go watch the girls perform in The Lion King Jr.   They did a great job! Jase drove separately and took the boys home after the show and I took Jaiden and Janelle and Emily and Layla to Zeppe's to celebrate a successful opening night!

Friday I headed up north for my niece, McKenna Westra's wedding.  Rick took Josh and Jenna out to dinner Friday night to Pizza Pie Cafe (with the gift certificates they had earned for positive report cards) and then he brought Jenna on a special date to go see the show.  Josh had already seen it with me on Wednesday.  I had also purchased four tickets for Saturday's matinee' and so Rick brought Jenna and her friends, Clarissa and Audrey, to the show.  Jenna lost her two front teeth this weekend (Rick pulled them both out)!
  

No comments: