Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Camping at Navajo Lake Day 3

We slept much better last night! Rick woke up early and started cooking sausages, bacon, and eggs for breakfast. Allison had a brought a much simpler breakfast of instant oatmeal packets and donuts for their family. The sausages smelled delicious, but apparently the flies thought so too because they were buzzing everywhere!! This was really the first time we had experienced any trouble with flies. Note to self -- don't cook sausages and bacon while camping, apparently they are a fly magnet!! We ate breakfast and everyone packed everything up to head home.

We took a couple of pictures before we left. I had told everyone to look tired in the second picture, but then Rick set the timer and ran in to the picture purposely pushing everyone over!! I said, "you ruined the picture!" He said, "No, I made the picture!" We headed home and unpacked and showered. Jenna couldn't wait to go back over to Clarissa's house after we had put everything away. I guess they weren't sick of each other! Anyway, it was fun camping and we were glad that we could go!




No comments: