Monday, November 6, 2023

ASL Temple Tour

Tonight was out last ASL temple tour! We had groups scheduled for 5:00, 6:00, and 7:00. This was smaller than the last two times, which was expected since it was on a Monday night. We still had a good turn out though! We had about 35 people come at 5:00, 4 come at 6:00. and 10 or so come at 7:00. We had lots of interpreters volunteer also: me, Cassie, Amanda, Andrea, Kelly, Ben, Allyson, and Macie. 

We gathered each group together in one of the language rooms at the stake center and then Cassie Riding and I brought the first group through the temple. Ben Ballard brought the second group through and Cassie and I brought the third group through It was fun to meet new people and to see some old friends that I knew clear back from Utah State University! Saturday is the last day of the open house!! 




No comments: