Wednesday Nov. 1: I worked out this morning. I still do my two mile walk, but have started to do small weights also. I bought some ten pound dumbbells for my workout and was really sore later! I interpreted at the University and got a lot done because it is a class that doesn't require a lot of interpreting and so I bring my laptop and work on administrative stuff for my job (calendaring and timecards). Jenna had a YW activity -- a movie party at Christine France's house.
Thursday Nov. 2: This morning I interpreted two classes at the University and then since I was already on campus I decided to go to Rick's Institute class for the deaf. It was the first class in a five week series and so I thought I would go offer my support. He basically said that I wasn't invited because I was too old, ha ha, but he would let me stay since I was his wife. Gee thanks, ha ha! The class was good and I was able to visit with some people that I haven't seen in a while. The class is during lunch and so I had strongly recommended that he bring in food, saying that people would be more likely to come. He had a really good turn out! It was pizza so I couldn't eat it and had to get some snacks from the front desk of the Institute because I hadn't eaten all day and was very hungry! Later that night Jenna went to dance and I interpreted a class at the University.
Friday November 3: I interpreted for a family at the temple open house. Rick left early in the morning to head to SLC for meetings and then to Washington DC for the weekend! Josh and Jenna were out with friends and I enjoyed having the house to myself!
Sunday 5: It was a pretty uneventful weekend. I made home-made chicken soup and organized the photos from the year for the annual Christmas slideshow. Sunday we went to church and the kids' had an appointment with the Bishop. Jenna and I organized all of the cards and friendship bracelets from the camp service project last summer, getting them ready to give out. I brought Jenna out for driving practice. Driving with my teenagers is always so stressful, ha ha!

No comments:
Post a Comment