A couple of weeks ago a friend of ours taught Janika and I how to make yogurt. I was surprised by how simple it is! One batch fills six quart jars and one pint jar (used for the start of the next batch). We have been making it twice a week since our family goes through it so quickly. We freeze some of it in little containers with lids for snacks. It is a lot cheaper than the store-bought variety and we love it!
Monday, August 10, 2009
Home-made Yogurt!
A couple of weeks ago a friend of ours taught Janika and I how to make yogurt. I was surprised by how simple it is! One batch fills six quart jars and one pint jar (used for the start of the next batch). We have been making it twice a week since our family goes through it so quickly. We freeze some of it in little containers with lids for snacks. It is a lot cheaper than the store-bought variety and we love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Any chance you will post the instructions here????
Recipe please. We go through yogurt like it's water around here.
Post a Comment