Jase was in heaven! I think the favorite thing for him was picking the tomatoes and getting the eggs.
Every morning he was up and taking care of their yard before I was even out of bed. (And as a side note, a month or so ago Rick put Jase in charge of our yard and he has done a good job. He has completely taken over mowing the lawn, much to Rick's delight!)
Anyway, Jase was only required to go to our neighbors once a day but he kept wanting to go more. He kept begging me to let him go back over so that he could see if any more eggs had hatched. This afternoon I was worried because he went to check on things and was gone a very long time. I drove over to see if he was okay. He said he had pulled some weeds and then was in the chicken coop waiting... That's right. He was sitting there waiting for an egg to hatch...for like and hour and a half!
Honestly! I think we need to get Jase chickens for Christmas!
1 comment:
Jase is so cute!! Sitting in the coop waiting for an egg to hatch!! Being with the chickens does brings back memories for me since Ive had my share of it with a pecky rooster and a non stop calling rooster it was music to my ears but for hearing Its nerving wrecking!!
Post a Comment