Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentines Day!!



Happy Valentine’s Day!  Rick still took care of our traditional Valentine’s day breakfast even though he wasn’t feeling well.  He made French toast – both gluten free and regular with fruit and this cream cheese sauce. It was really good! He also made spam, eggs, and hashbrowns. I went to choir practice and church with Jaiden and Jenna and everyone else stayed home sick!!  We had a ton of visitor’s today!  I guess President’s day weekend is the time to come to St. George!

It was so gorgeous outside and Rick and I went for a walk in the sunshine. My Uncle Merrill and Aunt Lorrie were in town and stopped by to visit and brought a newspaper with the Sterling Scholar candidates. It was fun to visit with them for a bit!  The newspaper had a nice group picture of Jase with the other Sterling Scholar winners from his school. Rick cooked a delicious dinner of Salmon, potatoes, rice, vegies, and salad for dinner! 





No comments: