Saturday, February 6, 2016

Valentines/Chinese New Year's Party


Thursday 4:  I interpreted at DSU and then had two more freelance interpreting appointments back to back and was exhausted by the time I got home. I was grateful for the appointments though because interpreting has actually been pretty slow lately.

 

Friday 5: Rick couldn’t go to “Dad’s and Donuts” since he works too early and so I had the kids go with Emily and Clarissa’s dad and sent some gluten free donuts with Jenna. Jenna had her school Valentine’s party/Chinese New Year party today.  I don’t know why they did it early except for the fact that they were combining with the Chinese New Year, which is Monday.


I spent the morning finishing up a Valentines/Hump Day package for Janika and decorated the inside of the box and filled it with candy, popcorn, and other treats. I filled a bag of treats for her companion too.  Transfers were today but they are both staying.  Janika’s companion will go home next transfer.  Jaiden had a Valentines party tonight at her friend, Lizzie’s house.  They made Valentines boxes and played games and ate snacks.  She said it was fun!  Rick and I stayed home and relaxed and watched a Netflix movie.


 





Jaiden had fun at her friend Lizzie's Valentines Party tonight and came home with a ton of candy and treats!

No comments: