Today Josh made "dough-boys" around the fire-pit for scouts. I have never seen those before. You get the cans of biscuit dough (the kind where you hit it against something and it pops open). They said that the cheaper brand works the best. Then then have these wooden poles and the kids put the dough over the end of the pole and cook it over the fire until it turns brown. Then they pull it off and fill the hole with some kind of yummy filling, such as pudding, chocolate chips, marshmallows, jam, Nutella and put toppings on top too and then eat it! I will have to remember that next time we go camping!
Monday, November 13, 2017
Dough Boys
Monday 13: After class I went straight to Jenna's SEP. They said that she is doing great. She did the conversation in Chinese with her teacher, but since I don't know Chinese I don't know how well she did, ha ha! I feel like I don't keep up with her homework very well. The teacher had us download an app on our phones called remind. She sends out a message in Chinese to our phones everyday and then the kids listen to it and and record themselves giving a response in Chinese and send it back to her. It is pretty simple and doesn't take a lot of time, but I am just not with her all of the time and sometimes forgot to have her do it. Since it is everyday it is easy to get behind on it. I don't know how the teacher has time to actually listen to all of the kids' responses! Tonight Jenna went to a birthday party at Anna Edward's house. They watched a movie and had pizza and treats. I sent Jenna with some gluten free pizza.
Today Josh made "dough-boys" around the fire-pit for scouts. I have never seen those before. You get the cans of biscuit dough (the kind where you hit it against something and it pops open). They said that the cheaper brand works the best. Then then have these wooden poles and the kids put the dough over the end of the pole and cook it over the fire until it turns brown. Then they pull it off and fill the hole with some kind of yummy filling, such as pudding, chocolate chips, marshmallows, jam, Nutella and put toppings on top too and then eat it! I will have to remember that next time we go camping!
Today Josh made "dough-boys" around the fire-pit for scouts. I have never seen those before. You get the cans of biscuit dough (the kind where you hit it against something and it pops open). They said that the cheaper brand works the best. Then then have these wooden poles and the kids put the dough over the end of the pole and cook it over the fire until it turns brown. Then they pull it off and fill the hole with some kind of yummy filling, such as pudding, chocolate chips, marshmallows, jam, Nutella and put toppings on top too and then eat it! I will have to remember that next time we go camping!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment