One of my very favorite parts about being a mom is watching my children perform! I am so proud of Josh for participating in his intermediate school play, Elf the Musical Jr! He was a little on the fence about auditioning, but when I saw him sing, "Just Can't Wait to be King," at his school talent show last spring I knew he just had to do it! Well he did, and landed one of the lead roles -- that of Michael! It was a perfect part for him!
The show was double cast and so when the B cast performed he played the part of an elf in Santa's workshop. He (and the rest of the crew) did such a great job! I loved every minute of it! I am so glad that Mrs. Andrus goes to all of this work to put on such wonderful productions that involve so many kids. It really gives them a chance to learn and grow and shine!
We are grateful that Grandma Jensen was able to come down from Ogden and stay a couple of days and watch Josh's show! We are also grateful that Voy and Donna were able to come with her! It was a busy but fun weekend! Below are a couple of video clips from Josh's two main duets:
I'll Believe in You
There is a Santa Clause
Saturday, November 18, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment