The highlight of the evening is taking silly pictures and then showing them on the TV. This year when Jase saw all of the goodies we were having he exclaimed, "Next time someone asks me what my favorite holiday is, I am going to say, "Mother's Day!" Then he added as a side note, "...and all my friends will think I am crazy!"
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Mother's Day Madness!
We have a fun, silly Mother's Day tradition that we started about six years ago. Every Mother's Day the whole family dresses up in costumes and we have a "tea party." Everyone has to stay in character during the entire party -- accents and all. The guest of honor at the party is...you guessed it -- MOTHER!!
The highlight of the evening is taking silly pictures and then showing them on the TV. This year when Jase saw all of the goodies we were having he exclaimed, "Next time someone asks me what my favorite holiday is, I am going to say, "Mother's Day!" Then he added as a side note, "...and all my friends will think I am crazy!"
The highlight of the evening is taking silly pictures and then showing them on the TV. This year when Jase saw all of the goodies we were having he exclaimed, "Next time someone asks me what my favorite holiday is, I am going to say, "Mother's Day!" Then he added as a side note, "...and all my friends will think I am crazy!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

%20(1).jpg)
%20(1).jpg)
%20(1).jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment