At my school, we have two talent shows every year. To be in it you have to audition. I auditioned for the spring talent show and surprisingly got in! We had a practice the day before. There are so many students in our school that we had to do it twice so everyone would get a chance to see it! I sang "I Whistle a Happy Tune." There were about 30 other people that were in it including a rock band, a couple of dance groups, piano players, and other singers. It was a fun experience to be able to sing in front of my whole school!
Thursday, May 15, 2008
The Talent Show (from Jani's point of view)
At my school, we have two talent shows every year. To be in it you have to audition. I auditioned for the spring talent show and surprisingly got in! We had a practice the day before. There are so many students in our school that we had to do it twice so everyone would get a chance to see it! I sang "I Whistle a Happy Tune." There were about 30 other people that were in it including a rock band, a couple of dance groups, piano players, and other singers. It was a fun experience to be able to sing in front of my whole school!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Janika-
Hello! Mckenna showed me your mom's blog and I wanted to leave you a comment about this talent show.
I think you did a great job singing, (ofcourse you know that I love that song since it is from one of MY favorite Tuacahn play-the one Kenna and Kyler was in, the King and I!)
You sang sweetly, you used facial and hand expressions and you kept me smiling the whole way through!
I think you are an amazing girl and am so happy that you and Mckenna were able to meet each other (with Maddie,) at choir camp.
Have a great time at Tuacahn, I can't wait to see you in Les Miz!
Love, Mrs. Brower and Mckenna
Post a Comment