Here is what their teacher Mrs. Kathy wrote about Janelle:
"You got a talent girlfriend! Maybe someday I will be reading stories and novels that you wrote. Keep dreaming and imagining and drawing pictures. You're great!!"
Janelle will miss pre-school but she is very excited to start kindergarten next year!
Jaiden looks sad to be leaving...Cheer up girl! You'll be back next year! Here is what Mrs. Kathy wrote about Jaiden:
"I am always amazed at how comfortable you are in your own skin -- you roll with just about anything. You love to play-play-play and you will play with anybody!!"
In their end-of-year book each child was asked to finish the sentence, "I am happy when..."
Jaiden said, "I steal everyone's treats and they tell me "no" cause I like treats!" (Sounds like her!) and Janelle said, "Playing in the snow and making a snowman." (Good thing she has a great imagination since we never get snow here...)
These two sisters are such great friends and are together 24/7! They are only 19 1/2 months apart (although you wouldn't guess they are so close in age with their height difference!) They are so different in looks and personality but get along so well! (But of course like most siblings, they can get into some pretty intense fights too!) These girls bring so much sparkle to our lives!
1 comment:
Oh, look at their cute little dresses and darling hair. The girls are so cute, and you are mother of the year.
Post a Comment