Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I Wanna Hold The Baby!




Josh loves his new baby sister. This morning he was watching "Superwhy" about Wyatt's baby sister and Josh got all excited and said, "I have a baby sister!" Josh follows me around saying, "I wanna hold the baby! I wanna hold the baby!" I will put her in his arms for a couple of seconds and he always giggles.

Jared is our other "baby holder." this morning he said, "I don't want to go to school -- I just want to stay home and hold my baby!" As soon as Jenna wakes up in the morning Jared rushes to her side to hold her. The same thing happens as soon as he gets home from school.It is precious -- I really need to get some pictures. Jared is a big help since Jennalee LOVES to be held!

1 comment:

Cluff Family said...

She is sooo cute!!! I haven't looked at your blog for awhile! I LOVE all the pictures! You guys have the most adorable kids!
-Jill