


Today was the primary program. The kids all did a great job and all of the kids from the Deaf Branch (including our kids) signed all of the songs in ASL. For the closing song all of the kids lined up in a "U" shape around the congregation and sang "I Am a Child of God." It was really touching -- I cried! In primary the kids wrote letters to their parents. It is always fun getting letters like these! Although Janelle still won't do her jobs (at least not willingly). I am not sure what Jaiden was trying to write but she could hardly contain her excitement when it was time for me to discover the "surprise" on my pillow!
2 comments:
Awwww! That is so cute! We had our primary program on Sunday, too, and I just about cried the whole way through. It is easily one of my favorite Sacrament meetings.
What a reward! Wow.
Post a Comment