I need some advice from all you expert bloggers out there. I want to print my blog out in a book. I know several of you have done it with blurb. com and so I looked it up and apparently it no longer works with blogger! I am so sad -- something to do with blogger constantly changing their codes so that it is no longer compatible with blurb. Darn!
I looked at Blog2print but it looks like it prints it exactly "as is." I can't figure out how to edit it (I want to at least delete the "posted by Wendy" and the time that shows up under every column!) It shows a sample of what it would look and there are lots of empty white spaces left on many of the pages that I don't like. Any suggestions? I would like to print out a nice quality book of my blog every year to keep a history of that year (without spending hours and hours doing it!) I would also like to make a book for each of the kids that focus on them and their accomplishments through the years. Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Try these sites...I have not used them, but my blog expert friend has them listed on her blog (I don;t know if she has used them or not...)
Blog2Print http://serv.sharedbook.com/blogworld/printmyblog/index.html
Scrapbook Blogger www.scrapbookblogger.com
Post a Comment