Sunday, November 23, 2008

Jenna Seven Weeks


Wow, Jenna is seven weeks old already! She definitely has NOT been one of our better sleepers, but has shown a remarkable improvement this week. I was finally able to get her in the routine of going down for the night at the same time the other kids went to bed. Before this week she wanted to stay up and crash with Mom and Dad. So this is a welcome victory! She is sleeping much better through the night and only waking one or two times a night to be fed.

I love to take her for walks. Here she is all snuggled up and ready for our early morning walk. This is such a beautiful time of year in our area and I love to walk and take in all of the breathtaking scenery all around us. It gives me some much needed quiet time to think and give silent prayers of thanks for all of my many blessings.

No comments: