Jase came home with his first report card from Intermediate School. He got a 4.0. Way to go Jase! Janika also had a 4.0 the whole time she was in Intermediate school. I always got good grades in school too but obviously Rick didn't because he took one look at the report card and said, "I have never gotten a 4.0 in my life." Jase said, "Well, obviously I didn't get my brains from you!!" Poor Rick -- Jase always gives him a bad time about his days of poor grades and test scores. I guess Jase forgets that Rick did graduate with honors with his Master's Degree.
Jase recently got his Performance Assessment tests from last year and he got the highest student proficiency level (4) in all three subjects -- Math, Science, and Language Arts. In Math he got 194 out of 200. Of course he was a little disgruntled that he missed six whole Math problems. Poor kid.
As an unrelated side note, Jase's brain must need lots of nourishment. Today he cooked himself a big pan of chicken noodle soup. Janelle looked in the pan and said, "I want some, but there is none left!" Jase said, "I ate it all. It was only three cans!"
No wonder we are so broke!! Hopefully his brain can pull in a little cash someday...
Monday, October 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I always got 4.0's Jase!! Great Job!!
Post a Comment