So, Rick had a bad day and wanted to talk about it. So he suggests we go to our bedroom. Problem is, Jaiden and Josh overhear the plan and are following us around and we can't seem to get rid of them. So en route, we pass the nearest bathroom and Rick pulls me in, "Quick, in here!" I say, "fine -- but I get the seat." We are chuckling at our cleverness while the kids are in our bedroom wondering what is taking us so long. We are able to have at least three full minutes of conversation before the pounding on the door begins, "Mom? What are you doing in there?" Ah well, it was good while it lasted.
Oh and can I tell you how much I am enjoying teaching my night class? I don't mind skipping some of the evening chaos a couple of times a week and when I come home the younger kids always act as if they haven't seen me in a week. "Mom's home, mom's home!!" They jump up and down and hug me and kiss me. You just beat a reception like that, can you??
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment