Sunday, January 31, 2010

Jase's Klondike Video -- It's Neat!!

Our family went to Jase's "Sled Signing Ceremony" and Jase's Scout Leader showed us this neat video that he put together from their last adventure.  He did such a great job on it!  He is so funny because he had a typo on the video (which isn't a big deal), but he ordered about 30 T-Shirts for the boys and their moms before he realized that they said "Kloldike" instead of "Klondike!"  So he went and had them all re-printed!  The shirts have a group picture that reads, "Klondike Survivor 2010" and the Mom's shirts read, "Klondike Mom 2010."  The younger siblings in attendance got the shirts that were spelled wrong.  They didn't care and were thrilled to get a shirt too! 

Anyway, I loved the end of the video where he shows a picture of our boys superimposed over the stripling warriors.  What a powerful message!  I had tears in my eyes and a lump in my throat!  I am so grateful for such wonderful leaders who do so much for our kids!  Click on the link below to bring up the video:

Klondike Video 

1 comment:

Tina said...

That really was an awesome video! Thanks for sharing it.
I'm amazed that these guys find snow camping fun. Crazy!