Since we had one last day to play before school started, I brought the kids to Jumpin' Jacks! After a couple of hours I had to bring Jenna to the doctor for her 15 month check-up and so I took Jenna and Josh and left Janika to supervise the others during the appointment and picked them up a couple of hours later. You probably aren't supposed to just leave all of your kids there, but I really didn't want to haul seven kids to the doctor's office and figured they would be better off staying where they could burn off all of their energy! Which they did...Jaiden actually fell asleep on the way home!! I didn't get any still pictures of Jase, Jared, or Jared's friend, Carson, (they never hold still). But I did get some videos of them having a fight with the huge blow-up dinosaur. Later I saw the entire thing deflated, but I believe it was already on its way out...
Monday, January 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment