Friday, February 17, 2012

Jared's Play

I got a babysitter this morning and went to watch Jared in the play, "The History of the Trojan War," put on by his drama class.  Jared had one of the main parts (the Prince of Troy) and did a good job.  Unfortunately I didn't get any good pictures since I was video taping, but this gives an idea of the cast.  Jared is the one in the paper crown and gray toga. 
After the play I went to a work meeting/luncheon (they even provided me my own special gluten free pizza!)  Then I checked Jared out of school early for a scout fieldtrip to the courthouse (which unfortunately he thought was terribly boring).   Rick and I usually go out on Friday nights but I had been running around all day and opted to stay home and work on a project I was involved in.  But we did get a date Wednesday night.  In order to keep up on our interpreter workshop hours, Rick and I have been taking a Deaf Culture class together on Wednesday nights which has been a good mid-week "date" for us!  

No comments: