Jaiden was invited to her friend's "Fashion Birthday Party" today.
All of the girls were supposed to come dressed up. Doesn't she look
darling? Apparently she got sick at the party though and threw up.
What? The weird thing is they called our house and asked for Wendy. I wasn't home and
so Rick just gave them my cell phone number (he didn't know who it was). I was at the Relief Society
Birthday Party with my phone on silent and so I didn't get the message.
Why didn't they just talk to Rick and have him come pick her up? So he didn't find out until he
picked her up from the party an hour and a half later. Apparently she
felt better afterwards though so maybe it wasn't the flu but just some
fluke thing. I hope anyway. I always feel terrible when one of my kids
throws up somewhere besides home and some other person has to clean it
up -- especially when it on the carpet....ugh!
Saturday, March 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment