Today was the Relief Society Birthday Luncheon. Our Relief Society
Presidency did an AWESOME job putting this all together. There were
several different tables with a host for each table who put together the
place settings and table decorations. Each table had its own unique
flavor and design. Angie Roos was the guest speaker and spoke about the
importance of the temple and temple covenants. We enjoyed her
presentation! Sister Mary Richmond put together a delicious meal of ham
roast, funeral potatoes, salads, specialty drinks and desserts. She
also gave a presentation on the many symbols that adorn our temples
throughout the world. She made beautiful temple bundles for each sister
as a special gift. Our Relief Society President, Melissa Julian, took
photographs (which I will post later when I get some copies from her).
Here are a few pictures that I took. A big "thank you" goes out to the
many hours of work that our Relief Society sisters put into this lovely
event!
Saturday, March 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment