Jase was also ordained to be a teacher last December. I wrote about that previously but forgot to take a picture and so I will include one now. We are grateful for these boys and know that they will make wonderful missionaries some day!
Sunday, March 18, 2012
Newest Deacon
We now have another Priesthood holder in our home. Jared was ordained a Deacon during his Priesthood meeting on March 11th and he received a beautiful blessing. Today (March 18th) he was invited to share his testimony in sacrament meeting. I was so impressed by his beautiful heartfelt testimony. He said that he knew the Book of Mormon was true because we read it each night as a family and during one of his interviews with his dad he was encouraged to go and pray about the Book of Mormon to see if it was true. He said that after praying about it he received an answer that it was true. I couldn't help but notice a few people dabbing at their eyes during his sweet testimony. Today was also his first time passing the sacrament. I know he was a little nervous but he did perfectly! We are so grateful to have Jared in our home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment