Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Jaiden Cuts Her Own Bangs -- Oops!



I thought we might avoid this particular pitfall of parenting but it finally happened. I came into the kitchen this morning to find a guilty looking girl with a big chunk of her bangs cut off. This is actually the FIRST time this has happened with any of our kids (and hopefully the last!) I guess it was partially my fault. I had cut Janelle's bangs last night and left the scissors right there on the snack bar. It must have been all too tempting to try them out. At least it is her bangs and not another part of her hair -- these won't take as long to grow out. We were planning on taking headshots of the kids soon but that may just have to wait for this little one!

3 comments:

Shawna said...

she did a pretty good job..she must have been going for the bang swoop that all the teenagers have right now.

Valerie Chandler said...

ugh.

No one with even notice because of that darling little grin and big eyes. She is really cute!

Karla said...

We had an episode like this at our house recently too - what has gotten into these kids? That was third time it happened in our family, including the time one of our daughters cut her sister's hair!

-Karla