This seven year old had a very busy week! Dance on Monday afternoon, Dance again on Tuesday night, giving her school presentation Wednesday and then going to her Cheerleading clinic on Wednesday night, performing with her dance company Thursday night for Tuacahn's pre-show and performing with the other little "cheerleaders" at the High School's Football game Friday night. I don't think we will do the cheer clinic again -- just WAY too many kids. This year they had 262 girls ages two to fifteen. Jaiden was in a group of girls first through fourth grade -- probably one hundred of them. I thought I would be fine watching from the stands since my video camera has a zoom lens. Well, when you are watching 100 girls from a distance all wearing the same shirt and blue shirts with a pony-tail, they all look the same. I searched and searched while trying to video their routine and by the time I spotted her the song was finished. Talk about disappointment! I had her perform her routine (as best she good) for me when we got home and video-taped it. She sure looked cute though!
Friday, September 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment