We were invited to Phil Theobald's 50th SURPRISE party. They had a fifties theme. We just love the Theobalds -- they are such an awesome family! And they all sing! We always joke about how we wish one of our kids would marry one of their kids. One can always hope, right? The party was a lot of fun. The girls dressed up (including me). The boys didn't dress up but they had fun too. I mean they served hamburgers (hot off the grill), chips, and shakes -- what's not to like? The kids were in heaven!
Josh wore his Star Wars shirt even though I told him that Star Wars was not around in the fifties. He didn't care. The girls had fun dancing around to the fifties music, Rick and I got a few dances in, and even Josh asked me if I would dance with him. (Which is pretty surprising!) It was so fun to listen to Phil play his guitar and sing (he even sang "Happy Anniversary" to us -- 18 years today!) On the way home I stopped to take a picture of the gorgeous sunset over the temple, but the picture didn't really capture it. Fun evening!
Saturday, July 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment