Thursday, July 19, 2012

Jenna Funnies

Jenna is at such a cute stage right now.  She is three years old and will be four in October.  She loves to dress up in princess dresses or ballerina tutus and get her nails painted.  Here are a few of the cute things she has said lately: 

Jenna put on her shoes and asked, "Are these on the right feet?"  I said, "No."  Then she lifted up her right foot and put it over and next to her left foot so that her legs were crossed and said, "Now are they on the right foot?"

Jenna woke up this morning and looked outside and said, "Look outside!  It is a beautiful day to play with friends!"

Jenna asked Gerilyn, "What is your favorite color?"  Gerilyn told her that she didn't have a favorite color -- she liked all of them.  Jenna said, "Lynn -- God says you can't go to heaven if you don't have a favorite color!" 

Jenna was standing on a little plastic playhouse in a way that her legs were in semi-splits.  She exclaimed:  "This is awkward!"

Jaiden was giving Jenna a piggy back ride and started running with her and Jenna said, "Don't startle me!"

When giving Jenna a stern "talking to" about some things she had done wrong, including lying, she said in a very worried voice, "But I am repenting!"

Jenna was helping me do some work around the house and I said, "You are such a great little helper!  (She beamed).  Then I said, "You are my little buddy!"  To this she exclaimed, "I am NOT your little buddy!  Buddies are boys, I am a girl!"

Jenna was over playing at a neighbor's house and when I went to pick her up I overheard them saying something about getting married.  I said, "So you two were pretending to get married?"   With wide eyes Jenna said seriously, "No, we real got married.  He kissed me -- on the lips!  I tried to get away but he was too fast!"  (I guess she is going to have to learn to run a little faster to get away from those boys!)

We love you, Jenna!








No comments: