Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Jensen Talent Show!

Tonight we had a talent show for our family and for my mom and dad who arrived in town for a visit this week.   Rick put Janelle in charge and helped her make invitations.  For the program Jaiden danced to "All The Single Ladies," and Jenna also did a dance.  Rick played the piano, "I Am a Child of God" while everyone sang.  Janelle showed her art work and played the piano.  Janika and Jase sang the duet "What I've Been Looking For" from High School Musical (they sounded really good together!).  Jared wanted to show off his flips and so I videotaped him at Anti-Gravity the other day and then he and Rick put together a youtube video showing off his skill!  It is AWESOME!  You can view it here:  Trampoline Tricks.   Josh showed off his running skills by running around the rug, and I signed "I Can Hear the Bells" from Hairspray while Janika sang it.  She sounded awesome by the way.  Overall it was a fun little show and helped Grandma and Grandpa to see some of their grand-kids' amazing talents! 

No comments: