Janika had a blast at EFY. Her Aunt Gerilyn invited her to stay with her the next week and work for her and Jani took her up on her offer. Here is an e-mail I received from her:
EFY was sooooo super
fun. Basically everytime I start to think about it, I have to stop myself so I
don't start crying. Its bad. I went running this morning (for like 10
min....record breaker.:P) then linnie and I went and pruned a tree for someone
in her ward who recently had surgery and couldn't do it. I'm scared of heights,
and I'm the little one, so I had to do most of the climbing. it was flipping
scary, but it was a good experience and a fun service project. Then I cleaned
out linnie's fridge, and I scrubbed out her bathtub on saturday.
IMISSEFYSOMUCH. so much. I'm dying. like seriously. This EFY went by
sooooo fast its not even funny. anyway...I'm gonna go clean something. love you!







No comments:
Post a Comment