When I asked Jase about EFY I got a lot of funny stories and inside jokes. Highlights: messing up each other's beds, putting salt in each other's drinks and challenging them to drink it, funny and embarrassing moments during the games, Tess wearing plastic spoons in her hair, great food, and dances (where the boys are the mighty hunters and girls need to be the lone zebras so that they can be hunted -- the example given by his session director, Brad Wilcox.) So far I haven't heard any inspirational, spiritual stories. And today I had to ask him the usual four times to come clean the kitchen. I told him that I am calling for my money back since I haven't seen any improvement on "when my mother calls me, quickly I obey..." But he is giving the FHE lesson tonight on what he learned at EFY so hopefully there will be something there related to testimony. Just maybe?
Here is Jase with his best friend and next door neighbor, Ky Phillips (they came together to be EFY roommies)
Sunday, June 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment