
For Father's Day we went to my brother's (Scott and Amy) house in Draper. My Grandma and Grandpa Norman were there, my mom and dad, my four brothers, my sister, and everyone's kids. (24 grand-children) It was so fun!Since we live several hours away from everyone else, we don't get to see our extended family as often as I would like. I love where we live, but sometimes I wish we could be closer to family. The kids had such a great time with all of their cousins!
My brother Shane and Chris's son, Conner, were taking turns pulling kids around in a wagon. They had several kids in the wagon and several hanging on the back being dragged behind. They would go faster and faster until the wagon tipped over and all of the kids spilled out. The kids loved it!!


3 comments:
Where was Josh in your cute family picture? Did I miss something?
Christin
Oh my gosh! I didn't even notice he was missing from the picture until you said that! What kind of mother am I?
That's hilarious that Josh isn't in the "family" picture ...
Post a Comment