Jaiden was the only one from our family who performed in the primary talent show. She sang, "I am a Child of God," and did a great job! Jase was planning on singing the "President's Song" (Animaniacs) but backed out at the last minute (he said he wasn't feeling well). I didn't try too hard to change his mind. By the time you sing about 44 presidents it starts to get a little long.
Janelle wanted to do a "Stitch" impression. She is pretty proud that she can talk just like "Stitch" (from the movie "Lilo and Stitch"). I wasn't sure how that would go over and suggested she do something else. She didn't want to. When we were there I told her she could take Jase's place with the "Stitch impression" but she didn't want to do it anymore. It was a fun little program with everything from singing and playing musical instruments to magic tricks, shooting hoops, and demonstrating art work, sewing, or cooking skills.
Sometimes I really miss this ward but I am glad that we can come to things like this and still feel involved!
1 comment:
That's funny about Janelle. At first Luke wanted to "shoot hoops" for his talent and the kid hasn't ever picked up a basketball in his life. Too funny.
Post a Comment