In order to try and improve our kids' sign language abilities, I have been teaching a sign language class in the summer. After all, we attend the Deaf Branch and we want our children to be able to communicate with the members! Friends and neighbors are invited if you would like to come (Thursdays at our house from 10:00 to 11:00 a.m.) Happy Signing!
Friday, June 5, 2009
Summer Sign Class
In order to try and improve our kids' sign language abilities, I have been teaching a sign language class in the summer. After all, we attend the Deaf Branch and we want our children to be able to communicate with the members! Friends and neighbors are invited if you would like to come (Thursdays at our house from 10:00 to 11:00 a.m.) Happy Signing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This has been such a great thing for my kids. Luke has been signing a ton and Natalie showed me how to say "Heavenly Father" in sign language. WOW>
Christin
I wish we could come! Hmm...what time would I have to leave here to get to your house in time...
Post a Comment