Thursday, April 14, 2011

Jaiden's First Grade Program

I enjoyed watching Jaiden in her first grade program today.  She was so excited because hers was the very first part and so she got to open the show.  This program is all about families.  The girls get to dress up like Mommies and the boys get to dress up like Daddies.  I love these familiar songs and grew up with many of them.  "I'm a VIP,"  "My Dad's the Greatest Guy," "She's My Sister," "By Brother and I," and those sweet songs about Mothers and Grandparents and so forth.  During the closing song they show a slide show of pictures of our first graders with their siblings that they took the following week.  Rick was able to come too since it was his early day at work.  Jase tended our sleeping Jenna and Josh came to enjoy the show.  Great job, Jaiden!

 

No comments: