Tonight Rick and I went out to dinner at Red Robin. It was the first time we had been there and we both really liked it. We had heard that they had gluten-free menus, but it actually turned out to be a printed off list of everything I couldn't eat -- which was almost everything! Bummer! I did have a nice salad though and it was very good. Then Rick and I went to a deaf activity, watching the ASL movie, "Gerald." It was supposed to be outside at the park but the weather has been unseasonable cool lately and it was windy and COLD!! So they moved it to the Deaf Center. It is really different watching a movie with absolutely NO sound! It gives you a feel for what the deaf go through everyday. Janika was gone tonight participating in the relay-for-life and so Jase babysat for us. It is so wonderful having older kids that can take care of the younger ones!
Thanks for all of the birthday wishes...I hope Janika doesn't mind that I print her e-mail birthday note below!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY(: I love you. Thanks so much for being such an amazing example to me and for helping me with all my problems (which I have a lot of)(: HaPpY BiRtHdAy(: (: You're a great mom.(: LOVE YOU(:
--
♥ Jani ♥
--
♥ Jani ♥
1 comment:
Happy birthday! It sounds like it was a great day and you guys are all doing well. we miss you all!!
Post a Comment