Janelle's 2nd grade class got to see caterpillars transform into butterflies. Here is her words: "We got caterpillars from school. Mrs. Hutchings got this mushed up plant stuff that looked like dirt and then she put the caterpillars in and we wrote our names on a little cup. The caterpillars were eating and eating and got a lot bigger and fatter. Then webs started going into the little cup. Then they started going into cocoons and when mine hatched I was really excited. We got to see them hatch but I didn't get to see mine hatch because it was early in the morning. Then we got to take our butterfly book home and we got to take our butterfly home. I named mine "Harry." That night I let it go. Jaiden will get to do it next year!
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment