Monday, April 11, 2011
Pre-school Spotlight
Josh got to share pictures and information about himself at pre-school today. He told all about his family and what he was doing in each of the pictures on the poster. He said that his favorite color is green and he that his favorite places to eat were Pizza Hut and McDonalds (we don't go out to eat much so we probably frequent those restaurants once a year at most). Josh's pre-school teacher is Kathy Ence and we just love her! We moved to this neighborhood when Jared was in pre-school and so Mrs. Kathy has been our pre-school teacher for Jared, Janelle, Jaiden, and Josh (for a total of seven years since most of the kids had her for two years). I was really tempted to sign Jenna up for next year but since she still has three more year until kindergarten, we will wait another year. Mrs. Kathy was also Jase and Jared's Webelos leader. So she has had a big influence on the Jensen kids! Thank you, Mrs. Kathy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love how excited Josh looks in his pictures. It made me smile.
That is the cutest picture with him being all bright eyed and excited!!
I always loved it when my kids got to do the spotlight. Sigh...I miss those days.
Post a Comment